- ELLIPSE is an user-friendly image analysis program for MS Windows.
- Loading and saving of image sequences in most of known image and video formats.
- Input of images from scanners via TWAIN interface and from web cameras using DirectShow
- Images organized in a stack (e.g. serial sections of 3D object).
- Multiple document architecture, zoom, scroll.
- Drawing and editing tools (points, lines, angles, multi-lines, polygons etc).
- Manual and interactive segmentation (threshold-based, edge-detection, etc.).
- Calculation of cca. 20 basic parameters of segmented objects (area, perimeter, roundness,
- Spatial and density calibration, calculations in calibrated units.
- Results displayed in a spreadsheet window, exportable through clipboard.
- Extensibility by Ellipse plug-in modules.
- Intel IPP library included which adds hundreds of low-level image processing functions
optimized to reach maximal effect on Intel processors.
- Compatibility with OpenCV library allows efficient development of own plug-in modules
for image processing and computer vision tasks.